GDN, which stands for Google Display Network, is a network or web network in collaboration with Google. Ads created on the Google Display Network in the form of interactive text, images and videos. You can also show ads on the web according to the type of business. The existence of the Google Display Network is also an ideal tool to get a large number of customers through advertising. Using the Google Display Network can indirectly attract the attention of customers outside the Google search engine.
Do you often shop online? You may have visited a website that sells the clothes or shoes you want. The next day, when you visit another website, you see an advertisement. This is called the GDN (Google Display Network).
The Google Display Network is useful for increasing leads, increasing the amount of awareness and exposure to potential customers, and shrinking the target market so that the ads or campaigns that are implemented can be directed exactly to the target.
Why Is Your Business Important Using GDN?
There are several reasons including:
– Cost efficiency.
– To achieve the expected advertising profit, many business people and marketers have to spend deeply. For brand awareness and remarketing to reach the audience, advertising must be funded at high costs.
– In turn, marketers no longer need high costs to execute a campaign on GDN. They just need to choose the right targeting attributes according to their marketing goals.
– Not just keywords, GDN also allows marketers to target websites based on audience similarity, market segmentation, and specific keywords.
– You can even choose your own website placement according to your target audience.
– GDN comes with an alternative solution. Marketers can customize their target audience based on their desired cost.
– That’s not enough, GDN allows you to define your audience in a different way than the Search Network.
– Another advantage of GDN is volume. This means, your ad will appear on the millions of websites that your potential audience visits every day.
Target Google Display Network
This feature will track cookies of internet users so that your potential customers get exposure from the product or brand that you advertise. Here are some targets:
1. Keyword Targeting
This keyword targeting concentrates keywords. You can use keywords and thousands of available themes about your product. You can search for relevant keywords so that Google can place your ad on websites that match your product. Since GDN applies broad match, it’s a good idea to use relevant keywords and don’t overdo it.
2. Placement Targeting
Placement targeting allows you to be able to place ads on all websites or specific pages of websites, applications, games or videos. With this service, you can use several location targeting including automatic location, specific location and negative location (exception). This targeting is very beneficial for business people who expect an effective marketing system because the ads are placed according to your target market in terms of geography.
3. Topic Targeting
Topic targeting will help you choose a specific topic and Google will show your ad only to sites that are relevant to your chosen topic. This is the best way that can make it easier for you to increase brand awareness for your potential audience or customers and to expand your reach on sites that suit your target audience.
4. Remarketing Targeting
Remarketing can also be a powerful way to maximize GDN usage. Google here will be tasked with reading internet users’ cookies so that your products can appear again on the pages visited by these users, that’s the purpose of remarketing.
5. Interest Targeting
This one targeting allows you to choose a marketing target according to the hobbies or interests that your potential customers might have. The more users who share the same interests, the conversion rate of your website will also increase.
6. Geographic, Language, and Demographic Targeting
This system depends on the culture that your potential customers have based on their geographic location, language, and demographics. This includes gender, age, occupation, and others. You can also specify how your ad will look visually if you’ve set your ad targets.